Please log in to view the forum. If you are not registered then please register for access to this great lego website.

lets kick this forum of with a boom!

 :: LEGO Themes :: Sci-Fi

View previous topic View next topic Go down

lets kick this forum of with a boom!

Post  perthpoke on Sat May 22, 2010 11:23 am

nobody posts to the sci-fi forum so lets get this forum started! but anyway....what kind of lego is science- Shocked fiction anyway
avatar
perthpoke
Baron
Baron

Posts : 317
Join date : 2010-05-14
Location : Perth,Scotland

http://perthpoke.forumotion.co.uk/memberlist.forum

Back to top Go down

Re: lets kick this forum of with a boom!

Post  General Redwater on Sat May 22, 2010 12:38 pm

perthpoke wrote:nobody posts to the sci-fi forum so lets get this forum started! but anyway....what kind of lego is science- Shocked fiction anyway
I would think...................Space poliuce or Mars Mission.
avatar
General Redwater
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 499
Join date : 2010-04-11
Location : A country with LEGO.

http://www.classic-pirates.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: lets kick this forum of with a boom!

Post  perthpoke on Sun May 23, 2010 12:26 am

General Redwater wrote:
perthpoke wrote:nobody posts to the sci-fi forum so lets get this forum started! but anyway....what kind of lego is science- Shocked fiction anyway
I would think...................Space poliuce or Mars Mission.
although where does the science come into that?
avatar
perthpoke
Baron
Baron

Posts : 317
Join date : 2010-05-14
Location : Perth,Scotland

http://perthpoke.forumotion.co.uk/memberlist.forum

Back to top Go down

Re: lets kick this forum of with a boom!

Post  General Redwater on Sun May 23, 2010 4:30 am

perthpoke wrote:
General Redwater wrote:
perthpoke wrote:nobody posts to the sci-fi forum so lets get this forum started! but anyway....what kind of lego is science- Shocked fiction anyway
I would think...................Space poliuce or Mars Mission.
although where does the science come into that?
I think it's because it is from outer space. :)
avatar
General Redwater
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 499
Join date : 2010-04-11
Location : A country with LEGO.

http://www.classic-pirates.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: lets kick this forum of with a boom!

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 :: LEGO Themes :: Sci-Fi

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum