Please log in to view the forum. If you are not registered then please register for access to this great lego website.

Forum complaints.

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Forum complaints.

Post  General Redwater on Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:13 pm

Burman wrote:Jokes like that really are not neccesary
Yea, at first I thought it was the hacker saying it. Smile Then I put it together, and realized it was not. Very Happy
-
General Redwater
avatar
General Redwater
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 499
Join date : 2010-04-11
Location : A country with LEGO.

http://www.classic-pirates.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum complaints.

Post  The_Empire on Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:17 pm

Sorry. I'm just a little too happy that we're good now. I, too, was panicking. I didn't know that I could be insinuating him. I'll change it to say "The_Empire's Back! Devil Devil Ha ha! Very Happy "

_________________
avatar
The_Empire
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 379
Join date : 2010-07-11
Age : 20
Location : Ohio, US

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum complaints.

Post  Guest on Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:42 pm

This forum is really ****** up!

It's basically a rip off of Eurobricks. Many of the ideas Eirebricks uses are stolen ideas from Eurobricks just renamed. For instance "Reviewing Order" (Eirebricks) "The Reviewers Academy" (Eurobricks)

Another thing would be the name Eurobricks, Eirebricks sound alike don't they?

Not only that you've banned a member for a minor offense which he committed on Eurobricks.


Last edited by JCC1004 on Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:43 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : "F word" removed. You know the rules. I would not expect this coming from you.)

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Forum complaints.

Post  JCC1004 on Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:09 pm

Dutch 2.0 wrote:
Not only that you've banned a member for a minor offense which he committed on Eurobricks.
He committed the issue here, not on Eurobricks. Therefore he should be banned here as well. We also have a code of standards and he broke them. It was a Euro and Eire issue. If it only happened on Euro he'd still be around. Take Sir Wacky for example. Banned on Euro but not on Eire.

JCC
avatar
JCC1004
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 207
Join date : 2010-07-05
Age : 31
Location : La La Land

http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showuser=4845

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum complaints.

Post  Burman on Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:30 am

Dutch 2.0 wrote:This forum is really ****** up!

It's basically a rip off of Eurobricks. Many of the ideas Eirebricks uses are stolen ideas from Eurobricks just renamed. For instance "Reviewing Order" (Eirebricks) "The Reviewers Academy" (Eurobricks)

Another thing would be the name Eurobricks, Eirebricks sound alike don't they?

Not only that you've banned a member for a minor offense which he committed on Eurobricks.

The names may sound alike but I named this site because I live in Ireland. I realised after that they were a like. Showaddy committed an offence on this website. He broke rules and had some of his posts deleted.

So you are saying any lego website that teaches members to make reviews will be a rip off of Eurobricks?

I did not expect this from you.

_________________
The Founder of this Great Site
avatar
Burman
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 398
Join date : 2010-03-03

http://eirebricks.lightbb.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum complaints.

Post  Guest on Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:40 am

What the ****? You banned him because he doesn't like the site? Thats just really ****** up...

And if you ban me for saying this, It just shows how sad you really are...

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Forum complaints.

Post  Burman on Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:59 am

I am not going to ban you. He was not banned because he did not like the site, he was banned because he cheated on a contest using our PM system. We did not ban him straight away, we gave him a chance. If he had said he was sorry and did not mean to do it, he would not have been banned.

_________________
The Founder of this Great Site
avatar
Burman
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 398
Join date : 2010-03-03

http://eirebricks.lightbb.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum complaints.

Post  The_Empire on Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:50 am

No one should make assumption about stuff that is staff business. Dutch was banned for a really strong offence, stronger than his post here, if that's what you speak of. And like Burman said, we gave Showaddy a chance to apologize, but he refused it.

_________________
avatar
The_Empire
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 379
Join date : 2010-07-11
Age : 20
Location : Ohio, US

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum complaints.

Post  Guest on Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:55 am

The_Empire wrote:No one should make assumption about stuff that is staff business. Dutch was banned for a really strong offence, stronger than his post here, if that's what you speak of. And like Burman said, we gave
Showaddy a chance to apologize, but he refused it.

Surprisingly I know more about what your talking about than you might think...

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Forum complaints.

Post  The_Empire on Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:58 am

Okay then...what did he do, eh?

_________________
avatar
The_Empire
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 379
Join date : 2010-07-11
Age : 20
Location : Ohio, US

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum complaints.

Post  Guest on Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:59 am

The_Empire wrote:Okay then...what did he do, eh?

Its really not that simple, I'm hardly just going to tell you am I?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Forum complaints.

Post  The_Empire on Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:02 am

I'm sorry for that reply. But you are acting very rude toward me. You were not here during the hack, so you do not know the full story. He even posted and took off of Brickark, "No site messes with BRICKARK!" and he took it off. He was trying to "eliminate the competition". If you want to know the whole thing, I think you and you alone can understand why.

_________________
avatar
The_Empire
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 379
Join date : 2010-07-11
Age : 20
Location : Ohio, US

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum complaints.

Post  Guest on Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:04 am

The_Empire wrote:I'm sorry for that reply. But you are acting very rude toward me. You were not here during the hack, so you do not know the full story. He even posted and took off of Brickark, "No site messes with BRICKARK!" and he took it off. He was trying to "eliminate the competition". If you want to know the whole thing, I think you and you alone can understand why.

I was here during the hack. And I am aware of what Dutch said.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Forum complaints.

Post  The_Empire on Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:07 am

Okay then. I am sorry if I came out rude. And I also can't believe he did this! I had a suspicion, but I never thought he would go to such far lengths to do that! Devil It might of been Dutch all along with the previous hacks.

_________________
avatar
The_Empire
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 379
Join date : 2010-07-11
Age : 20
Location : Ohio, US

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum complaints.

Post  Guest on Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:11 am

The_Empire wrote:Okay then. I am sorry if I came out rude. And I also can't believe he did this! I had a suspicion, but I never thought he would go to such far lengths to do that! Devil It might of been Dutch all along with the previous hacks.

No your wrong, You see the forum was hacked a little while after I joined, I am very loyal to Brick Ark. And since I didn't win the competition theres no reason for me to be on this forum anymore. Now do you understand what I mean?


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Forum complaints.

Post  The_Empire on Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:21 am

You're still upset about the contest? Many more will come in the future, and with bigger prizes! I'm not saying you have to stay, I'm just giving you reasons too. You may have a leave from the site if you wish.

_________________
avatar
The_Empire
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 379
Join date : 2010-07-11
Age : 20
Location : Ohio, US

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum complaints.

Post  Guest on Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:24 am

The_Empire wrote:You're still upset about the contest? Many more will come in the future, and with bigger prizes! I'm not saying you have to stay, I'm just giving you reasons too. You may have a leave from the site if you wish.



You are completely missing my point.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Forum complaints.

Post  The_Empire on Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:27 am

Can you say it out, please?

_________________
avatar
The_Empire
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 379
Join date : 2010-07-11
Age : 20
Location : Ohio, US

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum complaints.

Post  JCC1004 on Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:44 am

Both of you stop before this escalates any more.

JCC
avatar
JCC1004
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 207
Join date : 2010-07-05
Age : 31
Location : La La Land

http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showuser=4845

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum complaints.

Post  Burman on Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:25 am

Both of you please stop this now before it escalates. SirWacky please just tell us what you mean.

_________________
The Founder of this Great Site
avatar
Burman
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 398
Join date : 2010-03-03

http://eirebricks.lightbb.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum complaints.

Post  Brickfoot on Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:00 pm

AHHH! I go on vacation for a week and 3 members get banned.

Oh and the log in thing never works for me I always have to create a new password?
avatar
Brickfoot
Newbie
Newbie

Posts : 83
Join date : 2010-05-19
Age : 27
Location : Morganton

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum complaints.

Post  JCC1004 on Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:02 pm

Or maybe they made multiple accounts? Information will be released sometime.

This issue should be fixed. If it happens again let me know, okay?
avatar
JCC1004
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 207
Join date : 2010-07-05
Age : 31
Location : La La Land

http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showuser=4845

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum complaints.

Post  Brickfoot on Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:04 pm

JCC1004 wrote:
This issue should be fixed. If it happens again let me know, okay?
Okay. Thanks for taking my problem into consideration.
avatar
Brickfoot
Newbie
Newbie

Posts : 83
Join date : 2010-05-19
Age : 27
Location : Morganton

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum complaints.

Post  JCC1004 on Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:05 pm

It was reoccurring and with other members too.
avatar
JCC1004
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 207
Join date : 2010-07-05
Age : 31
Location : La La Land

http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showuser=4845

Back to top Go down

Re: Forum complaints.

Post  Guest on Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:06 pm

How come I cant send out any P.Ms?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Forum complaints.

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum